Parking Services & Information.
The Council manages and provides parking at two locations – the Village Hall car park and the West Street Car park.
West Street Car Park Resident’s Permits
Parking permits for residents can be obtained on application to the council by submitting the form below. Allow 7 working for your application to be processed. Payment is required by BACS transfer. On receipt of your application the Councils bank details will be provided. Once we receive confirmation that payment has been made your permit will be issued. Please note our data protection and conditions of use below in the information section below the form.
- The information you provide on this form will be held by Millbrook Parish Council and used by us to process the allocation of Resident Season permits for West Car Park and for enforcement action (via Cornwall Council).
- Your information will not be used for any other purpose by Millbrook Parish council and will not be passed onto any other third party without your permission.
- In accordance with Millbrook Parish Council’s Retention Policy, the information you provide on this form will be retained for a maximum of one year after the expiry of the permit, after which period it will be destroyed in a secure manner. Electronic data will be maintained in a secure manner.
Conditions of use
- The permit must be prominently displayed immediately behind the front windscreen.
- The permit allows parking only at West Street Car Park.
- Parking is only allowed during the period shown on the permit.
- Responsibility for renewal of this permit rests with holder.
- This permit does not guarantee a parking space within West Street Car Park.
- The permit must only be used for the vehicle(s), person, household and/or business to which it is issued.
- Millbrook Parish Council accepts no liability in respect of loss or damage to any vehicle or the contents of any vehicle.
- Photocopies or alterations to permits are not allowed.
- Failure to display a valid permit or meet the terms and conditions of issue and/or use may result in the issue of a Penalty Charge Notice.
- All vehicles must be legal and roadworthy, otherwise permits & tickets will be invalidated and the owner may
be fined by enforcement.