Did you know that Community groups / not for profit organisations in the parish can apply to the Council for funding?
Conditions of the grant:
- The person completing the grant must be authorised to submit the application on behalf of the relevant organisation.
- The organisation must have the capacity to complete the project.
- The group / organisation needs to have its own bank account.
- The Council will not support organisations which support or opposite political parties.
- The Council will not support organisations that discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion and belief or age.
Organisations are required to submit copies of their latest accounts.
Any grant awarded by Millbrook Parish Council may be subject to conditions, which will be agreed in the Council meetings.
- The information you provide on this form will be held by Millbrook Parish Council and used by us to process the allocation of the grant fund.
- Your information will not be used for any other purpose by Millbrook Parish council and will not be passed onto any other third party without your permission.
- In accordance with Millbrook Parish Council’s Retention Policy, the information you provide on this form will be retained for a maximum of one year after the fulfilment of the grant, after which period it will be destroyed in a secure manner. Electronic data will be maintained in a secure manner.